Friday, June 10, 2011

Born to be Wild

Picture me.
Now picture a motorcycle.
Now picture me on a motorcycle.
And picture Monica yelling while I drive.
...that was my day yesterday.
...I LOVED IT.

At night,I had the chance to talk to Monica about many, well...questions about God.
We were outside and the stars...man! Those stars seem to get more beautiful as each day goes by.

Regardless of the multitude that I bombarded Monica with, she answered with patience. PATIENCE.
Something that I still lack...for myself.
But they way she answered, the way that she let me babble like a baboon and LISTENED.
Right there and then, I knew for a fact that God will do the same. That He is the perfect listener, the perfect "patience show-er". That He is PERFECT. Despite the fact that I've allowed my relationship with the Lord be led by my emotions, which in all honest, are a rollercoaster, He remains constant.

After this 2 hour conversation with Monica, I went to my room to read The Discipline of Grace. And I'd like to share a little quote with you:
Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace.
Lord, may we see our need of your grace each and every day. May we embrace that need completely and seek you for satisfaction. May we be truthseeker, constantly in your Word. And may all we do be encouraged by your love. We give you all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment