Sunday, June 12, 2011

One Big Happy Family

The feeling of community here is amazing.
We eat together, laugh together, play together, pray together.
Everything we do is focused on how it affects other people.

Last night, was beautiful.
Going to bed at 11...well, you feel it when you have to wake up at 5 (we're not going to the river today..some issues came up).
But I don't think I've laughed that much in a very long time.

Anyway, this post will be a short, as I am here to ask for a favor.
I ask that you pray for all the people and families that have decieded to come together and complete JUCUM.
Their hearts are amazing. They received me with arms opened wide, and I am forever thankful.
They allowed me to feel loved last night, they let me be a part of their family.
And they will forever be part of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment